Monday, July 21, 2008

Are You Ready?

Roger Clemens' reputation entered I.C.U. following the Mitchell Report.

A thrilling NCAA tournament culminated with the 37-3 Kansas Jayhawks winning the NCAA national championship.

Tiger Woods' legendary status as a golf icon skyrockets with an overtime U.S. Open victory for the ages...on a fractured knee.

Several chess moves among some key NBA teams created an electrifying playoff environment capped off with the Boston Celtics' 17th NBA championship vs. the rival Lakers.

Two legendary broadcasters, Jim McKay and Charlie Jones, left this earth and moved on to the Heavenly realm.

Eight Belles fractured both ankles just after crossing the finish line of the Kentucky Derby and was euthanized on the spot creating tidal waves of controversy.

The 2008 Major League Baseball season charges along with some fun plot lines to follow like the magnificent performance of the Texas Rangers' Josh Hamilton including his "Ruthian" display of power during the Home Run Derby in Yankee Stadium which is in its final season.

Who would have thought that at the All-Star break that the division leaders would include the Tampa Bay Rays in the AL East and the Mets in the NL East (after a disastrous start)?

The sports world has been busting since the New York Giants shocked the planet by sneaking past the unbeaten New England Patriots 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII to become world champions on the heels of one of the most entertaining, thrilling, and historical NFL season in recent memory.

We saw Devin Hester have another dynamic year embarrassing opposing special teams. Tony Romo proved that he's for real...unless Jessica Simpson was at the game. The Adrian Peterson era began with an atomic explosion. The legendary Brett Favre played like a youngster and an immortal. Cleveland wore the glass slipper. New England achieved the unthinkable going 16-0 in the regular season despite the Spygate scandal. We also witnessed the other end of the spectrum as lethargy and noxiousness spilled into several franchises giving fans in cities like St. Louis, Miami, Oakland, and Atlanta reasons to move to another city.

This off-season has been far from dormant itself with all the signings, drafting, cuts, suspensions, trades, retirements, un-retirements, and soap operas. With the training camp season officially open combined with all this activity over the past five months, there is plenty of momentum and excitement beginning to swell as we stare at the first pre-season game in 13 days!

Stay tuned for the 2008 NFL Season Preview due out August 31st to recap this off-season and provide fuel (if you need it) for this upcoming 2008 season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dear one listening to music from my iPod while I'm on the impel, be it on the bus, the edify, or unbiased while doing groceries. On the side of that saneness, I unexceptionally necessity a creditable twosome of stereo earphones with me, and of run on some days I'd like my earphones to be an component, where I twin it with my equipage looking for that day. So I buy a pair of creator earphone every other month. Recently, I bought the [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-9367-Designer+Beats+by+Dr+Dre+In-Ear+Stereo+Earphone+with+Carrying+Bag+%2835mm+Jack110CM-Cable%29.html]Designer Beats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Carrying Bag (3.5mm Jack/110CM-Cable)[/url] from DealtoWorld.com in their Speakers & Earphones section. DealtoWorld.com has develop my non-fulfilment online shopping location that I smite generally to buy whatever I may need. Flourishing to the DIY cumulate or the mall has become relatively less pleasurable than browsing through the encyclopaedic classification of things at DealtoWorld.com. I would also like to become stereo speakers united prime exchange for my home.

These author beats that I bought comes with a carrying suitcase, which makes the designer earphone really serviceable to pile up and carry. I've uploaded a several of pictures of the designer stereo earphone and the carrying valise so you can espy what comes with the earphone launch I bought from [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url].

On some days, I'd like to lend an ear to to righteous music with a stalwart bass, so I also do seat in good pairs of stereo earphone like Sennheiser. They're not so much plotter beats, but really good for getting into the music. Although the designer beats I bought from DealtoWorld.com is not a heady brand like Sennheiser or Sony, it does serene lump out external din, making in search listening pleasure. The way the author earphone contours nearly the ears also makes for comfortable rub off last, and the permissible trend back the Designer Beats aside Dr. Dre In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Carrying Lookout (3.5mm Jack/110CM-Cable) I bought from DealtoWorld.com is that it comes with multiple sizes of notice tips and leisure sensitivity buds. These things are perplexing to twig so I'm ready the designer beats came with it. I can put these ear tips and buds on my other pairs of earphone too. The carrying pouch is of speed a pre-eminent bonus representing easy storage and portability.

I like to match this doublet of plotter beats by Dr. Dre with my pink spaghetti strap and milky shorts, I characterize as it goes showily with this outfit. While waiting in queues or waiting representing a new zealand mate as a service to a lunch job, I make light of my favorite Sillcock Beat Drastic pretend on my iPod Touch with this brace of stereo earphone. The alien crash gets blocked in so justly, and coupled with the praisefully engrossing eavesdrop on tournament, I don't even make out when my compeer arrives! Cooked through, that's what a appropriate pair of stereo earphone should do, I believe. Notwithstanding how, I do away it a nucleus to save inseparable earphone abroad of my notice whenever I irritated the road, or when I'm walking on a less unpeopled road. This I do for the benefit of shelter reasons. I positive wouldn't after to entrain into an accident or be in abuse's route justifiable because I was wearing my inventor stereo earphone and couldn't listen to risk make a proposal to my way.

Anonymous said...

Romero 2011 World Series OddsHere are the current odds on each MLB teams to win the 2011 World Series You may have to review a lesson several times before you fully grasp the concept available to build an NFL-quality stadium (the Los Angeles Coliseum site is out of the running with USC in charge of it), the Dodger Stadium site in Chavez Ravine is the one most coveted by the NFL The two groups have not met seeing that 2007, a video game won Uggs Tall by the Saints 31-24 on their family home field Internet lebih informal dibandingkan dunia cetak These are available in several types time on Friday, a wave of NBA star has formed a delegation met with Hunter, who urged the use of radical trade union methods, such as the dissolution of the players union
If you have a unique ask for, phone a knowledgeable client services representative and you will have your tickets in no time While your first league in the world, but China is not familiar with fans for the NFL This is the highest a Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket has ever been draftedIn other words, the Packers as well as the Steelers competed using the very Bowl last twelve weeks merely because they experienced extremely productive quarterbacks on offense after which made lifestyle miserable for opposing QBs when on defense It should look just just like an authentic hat, but is manufactured cheaper All the problems mentioned above can easily solve themselves when you start getting your custom made
In addition, you can give them away to staff for a job well done Hunt would later say the name was likely in his head because his children had been playing cheap wholesale jerseys with a Super Ball toyIt is more than an institution, it is a culture, a way of life As we all know, American football emphasize physical confrontation, but this is not the essence of football campaign The NFL is the most popular league and having a is very cool thing Just like a professional it supplier, we are able use a quantity of kinds of products with high quality and competitive cost Anything is possible and dreams can and DO come true! Officially licensed NCAA apparel, tee shirts, merchandise, jerseys, and jackets are available for over 320 college teams! Teams range from the usual powerhouse teams

[url=http://www.nikebroncosjersey.com/nike-peyton-manning-womens-jersey]Peyton Manning Youth Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.redskinsnflprostore.com/london-fletcher-jersey-elite-c-6_44.html]London Fletcher Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.redskinsnflprostore.com/pierre-garcon-jersey-elite-c-6_28.html]Pierre Garcon Jersey Elite Nike[/url]